Why Our Pub is Great
Just 2 miles from the beach and perfectly located for travellers coming from the M5 and A370, The Landing Light is a wonderful place to get real pub food in Weston-Super-Mare and not just any pub food, with restaurant-style service in an informal pub setting, we offer the best of both worlds; fresh, ethically-sourced ingredients and modern takes on classic British grub served alongside real cask ales, local draught products and excellent wines.
Come for the relaxed, family-friendly atmosphere and stay for our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken, flame-roasted to succulent perfection in our rotisserie oven. Build your own platter of perfect starters - from classic appetisers to imaginative mains, our restaurant menu is packed with great taste. Whether you choose a pub favourite like one of our tender burgers or head straight for the rotisserie table, we offer plenty of ways to make your meal your own. Our seriously indulgent hot and cold puddings are listed with chef’s recommended accompaniments on the menu, but if you’d prefer something else just ask. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Our Pub Facilities
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Proper, authentic pub food is what we do. Think delicious plates of comforting, traditional favourites, with delightfully modern twists. Steaks and grills are the stars of our menu. Moreish sharers, nibbles and salads are ideal if you want a quick bite, or if you want something a little different try one of our daily specials. We promise to always make you feel welcome, whether you're having a beer and nibbles in the bar, or enjoying a more leisurely meal in the dining area.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.